Welcome to ESTA-FOR-USA
The Visa Waiver Program allows travelers from participating countries to travel to the United States for transit, business or pleasure for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa.
Visa Waiver Program
You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you:
- Enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit
- Have a valid electronic passport from a Visa Waiver Program country
- Have a two way ticket
- Travel may not terminate in contiguous territory or adjacent islands unless the traveler is a resident of one of those areas
- Are a citizenof one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below:
- Andorra, Estonia, Ireland, Monaco, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Austria, France, Japan, New Zealand, Slovenia, Belgium, Germany, Latvia , Norway, South Korea, Brunei, Greece, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Republic of Malta, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Luxembourg, San Marino, Switzerland, Chile.
All eligible travelers who wish to travel to the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization and then pay the fee using the following process:
Before you begin this application, make sure that you have a valid passport and credit card available.